Gravity Tracking plugin allows you to add a link to the visitor’s log in any e-mail notification sent by Gravity Forms. To achieve it, you need to have:
- Gravity Forms plugin
- Gravity Tracking plugin
- A Piwik instance for your website
To sum up, Gravity Tracking will link Gravity Forms to Piwik by identifying the visitor Piwik ID and including it to Gravity Forms notifications.
Piwik is a web analytics application. It tracks online visits and displays reports on these visits for analysis. Here what Piwik can display to you:
- Geographic location of visits
- The source of visits (i.e. whether they came from another website, directly, or from a search engine website)
- The technical capabilities of visitors (browser, screen size, operating system, etc.)
- What the visitor did (page they viewed, actions they took, how they left)
- The time of visits
Installing Piwik may be a little bit complicated, so, if you don’t have a Piwik platform or don’t know, or don’t want to install one, we provide our own Piwik platform, so you can use it easily, and start tracking your visitors immediately and effortlessly.